Friday 16 September 2011

"Tribal pride"




This is something I didnt expect to work at all. i started making block colours, then working gradually up in layers and I didnt use any lines to start off with, no mapping out like i usually do , so that I could be more abstract. this is what it turned out into being . I also cropped versions for wallpapers so you can see the face better. will upload these to drafts .This is something i didnt expect to work at all. I started making block colours, then working gradually up in layers and i didnt use any lines to start off with, no mapping out like I usually do , so that I could be more abstract. this is what it turned out into being. I also cropped versions for wallpapers so you can see the face better. will upload these to drafts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment